Thursday, October 1, 2009

our 1year 3months

today is our 1year 3months le
yesterday night wn write blog ady
bt duno y cant open blog
duno izit my pc gt prob or blog oso
haiz..cant gv bii a surprise le
bt nvm its ok geh
dis few days we 2 oso gt quarrel
really duno hw to say myself...
mayb u r rite i c u too high
i oni gt u.i din contact frens ady
dats y i care u more strict
i hope i cn chg my bad habit
wad i done jz a suffer for bii
i really mz 4gt everything n open minded
nw everyday oso working.so tired
sunday wif bii most regret ady
y i gt so many prob care u bt wn angry oso
haiz...tmr 1/10 start i other job le
hope bii u cn enjoy wif frens work
i cn c u jz for awhile im glad ady
at least wont gaduh agn...
my loved.happy 1Y3M.mwahx
I LOVE YOU FOREVER
I WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU NO MATTER WHAT
I HOPE WE CN HAPPY ALWAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment