Monday, November 1, 2010

another journey...

30th...
im off today n went out wif her
watch movie n go c her idol
kinda long din out ady
dat feeling...
bt couple nt necessary mz always out
hv to used to it though...
gt our own stuff to care of
today is our anniversary too
will it last long enough?
who knows...
i hope it will of course
enjoy wif her today
hope cn spend more time wif her
because...
i gt no friends
i only got HER
aft today nt going to date her
wish her all the best for SPM

yesterday 31st is my last day for part timer
today start as permanent at eastin hotel penang
1st day experience...as permanent?
so far so good did taught me extra things
hope i cn do well no matter in wad kitchen
all the best for myself!!!
YOU CAN DO IT!
work harder n do your best you must be better
eastin hotel.my work place.my career...begin

No comments:

Post a Comment