Sunday, September 18, 2011

17/9

i dn remember hw long i dint update my blog d
all i noe is very long...
today is your leaving n going to ns
i fetch u go there n say goodbye to u.nt much talking
but inside myself.there're lots i wn to tell u
i will done wad i can to help u d
the day before.i was moodless.for no reason
we less chat recently.all because of me
did u noe i acc u go take the letter for ns
dat moment i think so hard hw to avoid dis
dat moment i was so hard to accept 11/9 is d day
finally we cn suspend for one more week
aft i back i came to fetch u for some procedure
n i dint sleep whole day riding bike fall asleep
jz to acc u for medical check up
bcz i jz wn to cherish all d moment b4 u go
no matter hw hard.1second wif u means alot for me
dis whole week i tried so hard to ignore u
i hope u cn feel dat im bad so dat wont miss me
monday we go out.is d most awful day for me
i wish i cn hug u tight.i dn wn u go actually
bt i choose to be cold.dn wn to talk wif u
bt inside my heart u wont noe my feeling
i hope i make a right decision.for ur own good...
hws ur 1st night over there?
sleep well?turning over and over?cn u used to it?
i hope u cn learn much in ns.u nid to independent
all the best.u cn do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment