Friday, December 3, 2010

dat is my memories

christmas is coming...
i tink all place is playing christmas song
today i at work place hotel there
i heard few songs sound very familiar to me
its all christmas song n hotel is playing
n my mind flash out my last year memories
i jz follow d melody n sing along
last year at dis date
im still working at gurney
over there d song keep repeating all day long
bt dat is nt my point
i rmb dat time i cn see her everyday
we work at same plaza diff shop
hv our meal together eventhough very hard
i cook for her at my off day
although we argue or wad
i miss dat moment...
we work together n see her everyday
dn noe why bt dat is d moment i enjoy
n dat is d best christmas month i hv
whenever i heard xmas song i rmb her
my 1st xmas dat gt her wif me
of cz gt wif frens i enjoy dat too
dis year start work hotel
everytime public holiday mz work
dis is our chef duty i tink...
unlike the office job...
i tink very hard to acc her dis year
hope she cn wif her frens n enjoy too
nt necessary spend wif couple
frens oso cn d as long enjoy
christmas is coming wish all my frens at here
n all the best for work

No comments:

Post a Comment