Monday, December 27, 2010

my christmas day

24th of dec
its christmas eve
n i still inside hotel working
3 to 11 the guest was like straving
eat so many n still so many taking food
thought going to out aft work
bt too bad the sky started to rain
n getting heavier n heavier
i jz stop at roadside under a tree
taking my raincoat to cover body
sit at there n i was like my 2010 christmas ruined
i was going to fetch girl out
bt i dn hv car right now
i wish dat i cn earn more save more n buy a car
at least no need to stuck under the rain...
the rain is getting lighter
slowly go to find girl n gave me my present
very nice right...she do it for me =]
its a notebook.thx so much girl i love it
sry dis year i cant bring u out
next year i will buy a car n fetch u out
hope u wont feel my present too ugly
its nt very expensive or make of wad
bt dn noe y i jz tink about dis as present
new year eve is coming
hope cn enjoy on dat day
wish all of my frens merry christmas n happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment