Saturday, January 1, 2011

1st blog of d year.happy new year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!~
wish all my friends gud luck in 2011
dis year my new year eve nt like christmas eve
dint go through alone n under rain
i gt my girl wif me go out today =)

morning 6am wake for work till 3pm
den ready all go fetch girl go out ady.GP
we going to redbox to sing n book 5pm
bt traffic so jam stuck there like wad
n raining luckily using car.safe
reach time 5smtg going to reach 6
go in sing n hv dinner over ther till 9
den we heading to STRAIGHT QUAYS

its a high class hotel but still building nw
opened some part for dis countdown
it was nice over there n there is countdown concert
nt so many ppl at 1st.bt past 11 the place crowded d
n so we slowly wait for the countdown moment
kinda boring.finally all gather around stage
n so do both of us =)
12.59am...all countdown 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
HAPPY NEW YEAR......booooom.the fireworks started
so so nice n so long more than 5minutes
n dats d end of 2010.beginnins of 2011

finised d fireworks,concert continue wif DJ on stage
we jz sat on one of the table n ordered drinks
2011 first second past 12am.im wif my girl
im grateful gt her beside me.so enjoy
wont forget today.our second new year eve countdown
on the way back the road is still very jam
reach my home at 2.30.6am mz wake up for work
i so enjoy today bcz my new year eve went well
hope every year still the same person =D

morning damn tired.slept 3hours.woke up went to work
so sleepy luckily got my kopi O.let me open my eye
dats my new year eve.end of my story for 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment