Saturday, January 7, 2012

heartbeats

today so damn busy at work place
seriously im tired,i felt bored of my work place
bcz of dat stupid bonus.i jz cn wait...

im trying nt to tink u ady
bt for no reason.im going my normal day
u jz suddenly appeared in my mind
u makes my heartbeat alive once agn
u dint reply me for 3days dy~
its nt long.bt i felt its so damn long.so damn long...
i miss u so bad right now.i wish u cn msg wif me...

ur bday is coming.i saw u invite all ur frens on 21st
so many.primary frens.secondary frens...jz nt me ='[
i wish u cn jz ask me.im willing to go.i noe yr frens too
bt u jz dn invite me dis fren.im so sad...so depressed
i cn sit at d corner one ppl jz to share ur happiness
dis year.i was going to sing bday song to u agn
i was going to play guitar n sing.jz for u,as a surprise
jz like earlier time of ur bday.make a cake n sing bday song
bt i cant realize my surprise for u anymore dis year
nt even acc u celebrate ur bday.its very hard feeling
past 3years.no matter which date.i jz nid a day wif u
i miss back all the moment.i so miss you.did u noe dat...LJJ

ur bday dis year.if same i make a bday cake for u
will u accept it?as a present frm me dis fren?
i really dnt noe.im scared.u dn wn to accept...
jz let it be normal.if u really dn wn accept.its ok...
u gt lots of fren acc u dis year.sure will very very enjoy it
i miss you right now.hope cn hear more frm u jia

No comments:

Post a Comment