Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9/9/9

today is 9th of september 2009.is a day dat once in my life
if i cn live for another 100 years den its 2nd time
bt i noe its impossible.my life is nt dat expensive
my life is very cheap.god let me noe some1 dat care me
dis is my happiest things n im happy i gt her in my life
ther is ntg dat i could happy of anymore in my life
my parents nt very care bout me oso.i noe them so well ady
nw i oni gv all my hope to her.i hope she cn appreciate me
today she told me aft she back frm skul i go QB wait her
cz i wn take thing frm her.n wn go QB buy ticket for friday
she told me dat she would like to eat sushi today
morning on d moment i woke up i go check for gsc reservation
friday is our date n i wn to get d ticket ASAP
i reserve using gsc website n using phone reservation
aft dat go ther n buy agn so i gt 3 choices impossible dn hv
i plan to gv her surprise by telling her i get d ticket ady
n on dis special day i wn to let her happy wif my existance
bout 1smtg take my bath n scared late so din take lunch oso
aft she came back frm skul i reach QB ady.bt she wn do her hw
so i waited for her.i sat at KFC for haf hour
den kinda boring i went to buy ticket for friday movie
aft dat she still doing hw i walk alone at QB
i hate to shop alone bcz so lonely n i hate dat feeling
bt i undstd her situation shes still schooling unlike me
im diff i dn hv to study n dn hv to work so im free
aft dat bout 3smtg walk till bored ady i've no place to go
i went down to buy sushi for her.today is 9/9/9
so i tot wn to buy 9 diff type of food for her
i kept staring at d store of sushi.there's so many type
1st mz choose 9 type of sushi 2nd mz d 1 she like to eat
so i start picking 1 by 1.she still doing her hw din reply me
aft pick all ady i tink dn wn all sushi.so buy another 1
finally end up choose 8 sushi 1 egg tart.totally 9 ^^
aft dat go KFC sit agn.wait her do her hw
she kept on telling me sry n paiseh let me wait her
told me dn wn let me tink dat gt thing oni call me go
honestly b4 dis i did hv dis thought bt nw i've chg im diff
i undstd her situation so i wont mind.i wont so selfish
i should b more concern bout her n c things frm her place
sit till 4smtg finally she take bath ady.wn take for her le
reach time she at down wait me.took her things n gv her sushi
i din even get enuf time to tell her today meaning
jz get enuf time to said today is 9/9/9 n buy 9 type for her
den she go up back home ady.i oso back home ady.so hungry
aft reach home she oso ate ady lorh.she wrote blog le
saw her blog im happy.at least she noe wad is d meaning for 9
shes clever although i never told her yet.im glad
9 in chinese read as jiu.n d meaning is long everlasting
n i hope our relationship will forever together wont leave
read her blog saw her beautiful pics.i never saw b4 oso d pic
aft dat i take my breakfast + lunch + tea time 3 in 1 package
today is 9/9/9..i really hope today gt let her touched n happy
n wish all d couples in dis world cn together forever ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment