Monday, October 24, 2011

23/10 sunday

today early wake myself
n message you.dis whole day
i felt.u ntg to talk wif me anymore
i cn felt dat.im nt the one for u ady
someone at there acc-ing u right?
i tink someone had replaced me
bt i should bless u instead of hate u
hw cn i hate the one dat close to me
if ever im replaced
i wish u cn tell me honestly
i din meant to bcome burden for u
a relationship is consist of two bcome one
when one let go.u cant chase his/her shadow d
be honest to own relationship.dats me
1st time cant go c u.nt even a call frm u dis time
i jz curious.y u mz say thx to me
if is couple.does it really nid to thx each other
somemore is thx for missing another one
i wish u cn dn thx me in anything agn...
sometime something eventhough u knew it
its whether u wn to lie urself n cover the truth
or face it to release urself

today i went for check up my stomach
ans doc's Q n check everything
when doc told me confirm u r suffering gastric
i was so down.hope its cure-able
will consume medicine n take care my stomach
hope ntg serious about dis matter =(
work place kinda relax.yet so boring
alone agn felt so lonely.used of messaging i guess
its going to reach november =]
another sunday..another week..another hope

No comments:

Post a Comment