Saturday, October 1, 2011

Y O U

saw ur number appeared i cheer up agn
dint expect u will call me today =]
dis call let me more determined
decided i should really go out there work..
mayb i really too rely on you
i noe u dn like i b dis type of person
i noe rite nw my job is nt a satisfied job
i noe go out there is gud for my future
bt i jz cant let go u.i nt really scare being single
i jz scare sometime u at here nid someone
if u gt ur own problem n nid to release
i jz hope i cn b there to share ur sadness
i never told u.bcz i dn dare to do so
of cz u gt ur frens too.is it i over worried?
bt today dis call let me noe.i shouldn't like dis
thx for ur pushing n wad u said
ur encouragement is wad i nid i guess...
i've decided.i gt my final decision
i wont hesitate anymore.n wont regret
thank you.i really appreciate it ♥

did u noe today is wad day?
its another 30th day of the month
without noticing...its already 3years 3months
anyway,wish u cn happy always jia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment