Friday, October 21, 2011

nt really like today

today im super sleepy
yesterday sleep for 3hours wake for work
work place dn noe y so damn busy
3ppl working bt like 2ppl working
hope all the sweating worth it
pls dn let us down agn dis month point
aft 3 was planning to go for my gym
dint do workout for more than 3 weeks already
bt night gt function ask us to stay back
alright then its ok bt im doing my overtime
y its like dis is wad i should do for u
keep scolding y cant stay longer n help
i nid my rest too ok i work frm 7 till nw
sometime really dn undstd wads chef thinking
slept for 3hours.work for 13hours.no time to eat
my stomach was so pain bt i continue help u too
hope sometime u jz cn undstd our feeling too
back time raining at bike fall asleep agn
reach home i really like to hv something to eat
bt aft bath sitting n fall asleep.really cant hold it
rest for 2hours.woke for my dinner/supper
hope its nt gastric pain whole day
nw its my time to back to sleep
dats my tiring thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment