Sunday, October 30, 2011

finally.coincidence is 30/10

end of my satuday night
haha.today is 30/10.i wait for today
i was planning go meet u actually
cn hv a look of u n cure my disease
bt i tink right nw n nw onwards
no more dis kind of thinking
will completely forget all of dis
finally...
u say out all the things
we r fren rite now =]
i wont say anything will accept dis decision
jz hope nw onwards everything going well for u
30/10 is halloween day
its also our 3years 4months anniversary
bt i tink.nw is our fall apart day huh
no more anniversary day
tmr oso nt coming cz dn wn let ur fren or teacher ask
ltr ask who am i.dn wn let u hard to ans oso
dis is the last time i message wif u
i tink u treat me as fren ba.i cant do it im sry
when i saw u say bout b ur dad anak angkat
i cant stop my tears frm dropping out
hw could you wn me to accept all dis
u wn me to b ur bro n treat u as my sis
n seeing you everytime.wn me stop my feeling
u wn me how to prevent my feels when see you
its really very suffer for me did u noe all dis?
i tink u never noe all dis...
today is the most awful day for me
drunk at own room.vomit at own room
i hope dis is the last time i make myself like dis
nw onwards.sleep.i tink its nt a easy thing for me
bt alcohol will ruined my body i hope i wont do it agn
red wine is it gud for health?i drink alot of it.and tiger beers
i will rmb hw drunk i m today.dis day...
3smtg aft falling asleep when writing dis blog
aft 3hours.finally i woke myself n continue dis post
woke up vomited so badly.my stomach hurts.1st time ever
my head so dizzy n pain right now
stomach having bad feeling.im so weak
happy halloween to you.jia
as long as u happy.i will very glad oso =]
i wont purposely take off day on sunday agn
i should b making myself busy on sunday
tmr sunday is my off day cn rest actually
bt at the same moment u tell me dis matter
some offer for pc fair tmr ask me to work
i promise for a part time job at pc fair
yea dis will make sure i dn hv time to look at phone
all the best for u.gud luck in working n ur life
i wish u cn happy always nw onwards
jz bcareful in making frens.n ur work place
in my drunk condition.i manage to write so much
haha dis i my 1st time though...
going to sleep back.for my work later
happy halloween huh?happy drinking,cheers =]
goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment