Saturday, December 10, 2011

10/12

ohh no lately im having insomnia agn
stay awake till 12smtg oni sleep
around 5 woke up ady so boring lar
whole day at home no where to go
my frens all ask me to forget everything
bt i jz telling myself
i cant be couple wif her.bt i hope still cn b fren
i will appreciate be fren wif her.dats wad i wn
dn worry i tink deeply ady,i will let go
bt i wont gv up in anything
let go.dint means i will give up(nt chase her)
let go frm hoping she come back my side
bt never gv up in my life.my dream.my world

today's song for me
adele - someone like you
nevermind i'll find.someone like you
i wish nothing but the best.for you too
don't forget me i beg.i remember u said:
'sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead'
very nice song love it =]

No comments:

Post a Comment