Friday, December 23, 2011

im trying to be tough nw =]

its been around one week dint update my blog
keep  busy wif my work,kinda lazy to update =p
2weeks ady.slept nt more than 3hours.shortest 1hour
im so tired.bt i dn wana close my eye.reminds of her
dis few days.every nite look up to d sky
i enjoy the sky full wif stars.i like to look up nw
2more days its christmas ady,am i very stupid?
i ask her if she free to hang out wif me
for a dinner or any meal when shes free
i jz treat her as fren.wana ask her for a meal
mayb inside my heart wana celebrate wif her
bt jz let it be normal.nt going to force anything
my off day spend wif my frens for movie n meal
im back to swimming.aft 2 or 3 years xD

dis saturday nite.christmas eve.whos gona be wif me
im still waiting for her ans.hope cn hv a dinner
if she nt free.i tink gona spend it wif my frens at mois
countdown party over there.i dn wn alone at home
at least at ther.i cn enjoy.drink.get wild...i hope so
gona gv her a present.as a fren.hope she like it

No comments:

Post a Comment