Saturday, December 10, 2011

25/11 - 9/12.keep save as draft.wrote so long.should post ady =]

9/12
y everytime i very determine to let go of u
u will come back in my dream visit me
its very hard feeling.i wana let go.bt u came back
i dn dare to sleep back anymore.im so scare
i dn wn to dream about u anymore.moment wif u
no matter the ending is wad.the process how hard it be
my world.would never wn u to vanish in thin air
hope u cn still be my fren.boring time msg me awhile ^^


8/12
i decided dn go tink anymore.she wont back to me d
tinking she will back wif me jz let me suffer more
its impossible for her to back jz like before
she chg to another person.heart belongs to someone else
i noe u n him very happy right now
mayb i cant gv u wad he cn gv u
for u,hes better than me.im nt like him such gud guy
i will let go.wont tinking to ask u back by my side
bt i wont forget u.u r the best thing in my life
u gv me no limit of changes in myself.i saw it...
to c u happy.dat is wad i wn gv u frm beginning
nw u get ur happiness.i will bless u with my best...
eventhough the one gv u happiness.is nt me anymore...

in dream i saw a couple.wedding bside d beach.damn romantic
i wish its me in dat wedding.hahaha.romantic ok
today listen to few song so nice for me
蘇打綠 - 當我們一起走過
Plain White T's - Rhythm Of Love


7/12
back frm work.sure open fb.first thing i saw...
make my heart fall frm high n broke into pieces
saw u posted a pic wif him.hw cn u like dis
so fast.u take pic n post out.im nt dead i saw it d
it took me 6months to hv 1st pic wif u
bt around one week.u having a pic wif him ady
jz nw morning work place get scold.sien nia
dn noe lar wad i did n i get ntg.going gv up ady
nite time one of her old fren add me in fb last days ago
we having a chat about studies n all dat
n she chat till me n her stuff
she really gv me lots lots of gud advice
she experienced situation jz like me b4
told me c her nw wif other.dn go drunk n hurt myself ady
hurting myself no one will pity me.even is her
told me so many thing.n share wif me.i tears tonight...
time...will be the cure for everything...
n please dn simply tag someone in fb pic
bcz the pic nt belongs to u n him.dn tag him inside

6/12
dis few days back frm work very late sleep
sleep few hours wake up ady.cant sleep well
forget someone.how hard could it be?
but i jz cant forget it.so easily
cz i put all my heart for her
anyone undstd wad im saying...


5/12
back frm work oso tired ady.awhile 9smtg go sleep d
woke up check on fb agn..same thing everyday
n i saw u posted a pic.a pic frm beach over there
wrote over there DAR♥...n i was speechless.wad cn i do
bt ur dis pic.remind me memories wif u
i went back to read our valentines day post at blog
our 1st valentine day.go out together n celebrate it
d pic u take on dat day.which is write on beach too
sadness struck my heart agn.dat memories.wont forget it
i go c her new bf.profile n pic everything
i found dat he gt a gf b4 dis.in a random pic
dat pic was posted around july.its like 4 to 5months ago
should i tell u dis matter??or u knew dat ady...
i jz scare he lie on u.hw cn he so fast forget her gf
did he really love u?or jz playing a puppy love??
i really hope he truely love u.dn wn to c u get hurt...

4/12
today slept till 12 smtg.bt still nt enuf.jz woke up myself
whole day at home so damn boring.no program today
no fren on9 all work.no ppl acc.called my fren
bt hes wif his gf n her family going out
dn noe y start to miss u agn.i tried nt to miss ady ok
hanging at fb check updates.suddenly saw u at pangkor.wif HIM
oh shit dat feeling.i dn noe hw to describe.so awful.so bad
we together for 3years+.everytime ask u go vacation or smtg
u say bz work.tired n no money.bt u jz back frm ns 4days
together wif him for nt more than 1 month.u cn go wif him ady
its kinda sad for me,n u never tink about my feeling anymore...
jz cn hope u really enjoy wif him over ther,nite shift.fking boring


3/12
haha today is my off day.cz wn go relative wedding
early wake ady.so sleepy.fetch my my mom bro n sis go
wear smarter handsome handsome go c gt girl bo xDD
erm.today nt much ppl lor cz all come drink tea eh
finiz time all go to d guy side drink agn.end up i slept there
haha sit at d sofa so sleepy d i jz sleep over there.nice
aftnoon back time damn it traffic jam.all work haf day
jam so long frustrated wif d traffic at penang.bike d best =D
rest awhile night go out agn wif my aunt them.frm kl =]
1st time eat double chicken special burger.so damn full
its going to 5 ady.wana sleep gao gao today till late xD
aftnoon msg her ask her for penang pesta go for a walk
too bad she said going for travel dn noe hw long oso
jz cn wait her back mayb ask her agn??haha


2/12
back frm work.check on fb updates.den sleep ady sleepy
fren ask for bowling bt too sleepy cant ride bike will fall asleep
suddenly someone called.its a name.i never expect...
call for asking me smtg.thx bcz i cn hear ur voice =].i cant sleep back
sry finally i cant help u.dat machine cant bluetooth i oso dn noe d
fb saw u wrote the love things wif him.im jealous for no reason =[
since i cant sleep back.n work fren frm spore back to penang
wif them all go out take my dinner.james foo western food
hv a great chat n meal over there.love in mango drinks =]
back frm there still early ler.ntg do damn boring...
sit till ass oso pain r.on9 check updates oni.3smtg ady.wn lie d
hw cn i forget about u faster huh...

1/12
1st day of december.1st post of d month.im going to start new life
omg 1 slept for 1hour yesterday nite.im super duper fking sleepy
working cutting my things.n i fall asleep.epic!!!!
my fren in front of me.ask me u fall asleep r?i was lafing along
damn 1st time i dint get gud sleep so many days.n 1hour sleep
back frm work sure is on9 first.n i saw...ur fb wrote u back dy
owh i tot is 3rd of dec oni back.dint noe u so fast back dy
u oso chg frm complicated to single.its nt a bad thing anyway
jz kinda weird y so fast u back.dint go ask u oso.take 2hours nap
wake up n go for relative wedding dinner.wear very smart =D
8smtg my fren suddenly msg me.say i should forget her.weird -.-

aft i back frm dinner.open fb.den oni i noe d reason
she put in relationship wif another guy ady.so fast...??
its her ns fren.n i jz cn noe her thing by c her fb.cant msg her ady
back to my dinner.im enjoy today at there.eat lots.drink lotsss
envy+sad+happy to c a new married couple.when is my time =]
jz cn c all the happy moment of the couple.n imagine mine xD
drink lots of beer.some of red wine.head getting heavier
back driving car fetching my mom n sis.oh god pls awake haha
im drunk ady.at there going to finiz time.i order a last song ^^
爱很简单by陶喆...i jz tink of dis song dat time.nice...
a comfort for myself.a wish for my relative...singing along
back time my mom suddenly come in my room n ask me n her
told her everything.jz wad she ask me.makes my wana cry
keep asking y so long will end.ask me hw oni is gud enuf
did i sad,did i ask her back,did i wn her back,who ask to break
omg my tears is on my eye ady.try so hard to look away nt to cry
mom said.some fate still cn come back.bt some once lost.is lost~

30/11
today is 30/11.its been one month ady since u ask to be fren
if we still together.today oso we together 3years 5months ady
time past by really like a blink of eye...
yesterday sleep 2hours plus cant wake nearly late for work
work morning somemore busy.so sleepy today
aft work back jz lie for awhile den wake up d.cant sleep well
nite time finally frens confirm.go neway 11pm till midnight
haha 1st time i go neway oni.wont too late i tink.paiseh nia
go NS near qb eat mee goreng.den up for singing session
6ppl den 1smtg one more come.7ppl singing so damn siok!!!
i sing alots.hmm.song of u n me.song of me.song of sad n happy
after all im happy.cn enjoy wif my frens.crazy wif them.TODAY
we sing till 4am!!my voice going to lost ady.throat so pain
back home its 4.30.dint take bath ady 5am nw wn sleep ady =]

i tink all about u n me ady,i wont go find u like before ady
msg u frequently.care u so much.today is 30th,mayb its time dy
i wish u all d best,jz cn wish u happiness.n becareful by urself
no matter in work.or new relationship.or life.all the best for u
dat day present for u.hope u like it.nw is last present..my blessing
hope our fate to be couple end.bt still cn be fren =]
2more days n u r back frm ns ady.aft 77-4days holiday of NS life
dn noe y i msg u aft i back frm neway.wish u happy december xD

29/11
4smtg oni sleep yesterday.lucky work noon today =]
wake up go work ady.tension at work place
one ppl working today.dozen of a la carte order
wrote 6ppl.bt 20+ of orders.fuck i hate one ppl working
all my frens work morning shift.so lonely today
back frm work.dn noe y go youtube listen song
all i listen is i sing wif u before at redbox
still rmb we wn to sing one song.snatching d mike
dn let another to sing.i tink back n smile myself
ur birthday.we sing together.surprise u wif d cake i make
dat memories.hw cn i forget all dat...redbox  ♥
my heart still staying at ur place.dint come back yet =[

28/11
lie very long last nite.i dn even noe wad time i slept
aft work i hv a very long chat wif one fren at work place
i say out everything in my heart.sadness n happiness
she gt her relationship prob too,jz sharing each other
nite time.went out hv dinner wif frens,chat along
aft dinner raining i cant back.3 of us went to near airport
heavy rain.n jz to c the moment of aircraft landing
inside the car,i oso told them everything,so so many thing
they comfort me n gv me all d advice,its very useful for me
im glad to hv my frens when i feel ntg left for me in dis world
aft the long chat n waiting for d landing.we go to station one QB
over ther we hv long chat.talk about work n all dat
mayb leaving is d best for me.i cn leave dis sad place
too many memories of u n me over here.everywhere,tink of u
till 2smtg oni back.raining.is it crying for me?

27/11
yesterday stay late till 3smtg oni sleep ady.6 wake for work
very tired bt lie down oni tink bout u.cant close my eye
its sunday.i noe u gt ur phone.aft work.cant control myself
take out my guts n msg u agn.pretend to ask u about phone
finally u replied me.wif a short msg.bt im glad to c ur msg
bt awhile.u ask me to cut all the phone line of u n me
u said dn wn to waste my money.is it jz a reason to leave me?
i said u cn pay me back.bt u refuse to do dat.im so sad
i ask u agn.i promise to gv u time.if i wait no matter hw long
is it i wont hv chance oso.for u to reconsider about me
u ans.dn like my pattern.me for u.left 习惯(used to it) in ur life
dn wait u,no chance oso,u tired wif me ady...dis kills me
i start to drink in my room agn.i cant accept all dis reason
u said gt some1 ady,jz duno whether he suits u or not
i jz cn tell u wish u all the best.left the pain for myself
everyone said.appreciate.n effort for love.bt i get ntg at d end
hard to accept.b4 ns ur smiles n everything so true,bt nw...
nite go my cousin lil baby birthday,all my relatives
tried so hard to smile.i dn wn let them noe anything
bt my aunt,which gt fb.saw all my things,n hv a chat wif me
dis talk really let me noe many things..including leaving...
i cant protect her forever.mayb she will get hurt or meet failure
bt by dat way.she will noe who is d best for her.n get mature...
thx very much to my aunt.actually shes still young.26?haha
share many stories n experience wif me.let me relax nt so emo


25/11
so emo.think of u.felt so lonely
aft work was thinking go back n drink agn
bt frens ask me go out hv some drink n chat
at there i make myself crazy talk all lame stuff
jz to make them laf.make myself act ntg happen
bt inside my heart,no one undstd the wound i get
dis few days im scared to sleep.im scare to dream u agn
around 4 reach home.bt sit till 5smtg oni go lie down
nt i dn wn to sleep.i jz scare...once i sleep.i wish to sleep forever
its nt i dn wn to wake.jz wn to stay in dream wif u
i dn wn wake up open my eyes n accept d fact u r nt wif me
so long dint msg u ady.hw r u over there...

No comments:

Post a Comment