Thursday, December 15, 2011

15/12...midnight 5.18am

hey blogger
its 5.18am midnite 15/12/11 rite now
im going to sleep ady jz wana update 1st
jz nw in haf hour i saw 10meteors
first time in my life i really saw meteors
yesterday 14/12 midnite i cant sleep too
go to balcony too n i saw 2meteors oni
jz nw frm the 1st till 10th meteor
i wish very hard towards the sky
hope my wish cn come true im sincere
next week is christmas ady.im still wishing
n 2more weeks its new year's eve
1st person in front of me in first second of 2012
who would it be?...i hv no idea.i wish is her.my fren
end up my 2011.n together welcome 2012
yesterday n today all my wish,is all connected
im jz wishing for one thing.say out all wads in heart
n today 10meteors.i blif it will come true,one day
btw today the sky full of stars.i hope cn enjoy wif her
my wish since last time i wif her...last time

i gv back her everything already
i gt no reason to let her msg me anymore
im scared.aft dis.will she still contact wif me?
or jz lost contact wif me n nt going to chat anymore
i begged.dn forget me pls.jz rmb me pls
i wn to be frens wif u.eventhough u wont tink bout me
bt sometime when u r lonely n boring.still cn msg me
if she really forget bout me.means...i vanish in her fren list
wont even hv chance to chat wif her d...dn happen pls

No comments:

Post a Comment