Monday, December 12, 2011

its 6am n im still awake!!!

oh god its 6am n im still awake
cant get into sleep yet
im still energized wad happen to me
dis blog is writing my sunday 11/12
hmm back frm work around 1pm oni sleep
5smtg woke up ady.hahaha.kinda swt
wake up damn hungry find things to eat d
sit on9 agn.same thing everyday
nite time go take dinner at mcd wif fren
2 of us chat wtv pass our mind
say back our skul time oso.haha so fun
back frm there 12smtg on9 till nw
dn noe wad i do dis 5hours+ LOL
on9 walk out balcony look up at the sky c moon
the moon is so beautiful so bright so nice
everytime giving me the same feeling.sadness
hmm.im nt emo-ing ok.i let go ady
bt cant stop me frm continue loving her right
love her frm my heart.din go disturb her say anything
i tink dis is d best i cn done for her =]
hope she wont forget me as fren.cn msg each other yet

No comments:

Post a Comment