Friday, November 25, 2011

hey i felt like to post something

its middle of the night right now
and i cant sleep agn
its been around a week dint update ady
hws my life going?
everyday late sleep n wake early for work
dn wn to update blog cz i lost myself
hmmm...hw about start wif u
saturday sunday u take phone
u dint even bother to msg me anymore
u dn even care to scold me or ask me doing wad there
u dn wn to c my name anymore?
or jz hope i vanish frm dis world...
since u dn wn to find me i wont disturb u oso
dats d last thing i tell u.i hope i cn continue dis
i guess right nw u enjoying every time wif frens
going to finiz ur ns already.gt thinking of staying there?
back frm ns mz work already.sure abit lazy n excited
sure gt guys chase u over there ba.u gt gud requirements
u sure gt some1 always acc u ba.i hope he's nice =]
i dint get ur msg.my heart actually bleeds badly
bt since u wn ur own life.n im nt in ur world anymore
i will try to get tougher...

last few days continue work for 16hours 3days
jz hoping to get busy myself.dn tink of u
im exhausted n tiring.bt still will tink about u
its hard to forget someone i love so hard

today 24/11
aft u went for ns.i never hang out for so long ady
waiting for u come back n hang out wif u d
bt when u tell me we both be frens time
i knew its hard to go out wif u agn
today i go watch the movie i wish to watch wif u
b4 its shown of cinema i saw the trailer.i start to wait
waiting the day i date u together go watch dis movie
you are the apple of my eye.那些年,我们一起追过的女孩
bt dat day u came back frm ns for holiday
u watch wif ur frens ady,i noe no chance ady
i really wish cn watch wif u dis movie actually
bt today finally i go wif my 3buddies to watch
thx them actually.bcz 3 of them oso watch b4
willing to acc me go watch agn im very happy
dis is really a very nice movie.touching.n funny
watching the movie.some parts makes my eye,tears
i know movie is movie wont come true
bt i jz cn imagine the scene which is u n me
mayb...u going to marry to some1 u love
someone dat cn gv u wn u wn.while i jz cn wish u
i hope im dat one dat gives u happiness.but...
anyway today is another day for me
jz disappointed.bside me.its nt u anymore...
i wish cn hear ur laugher agn bside me.my dear love

sometime.i still will look at my phone wait for ur msg
b4 sleep still thinking to hv ur call to sleep
do smtg wrong n scolded at me.n make u laf back
without you in my life.my world so dark =[
its 4am.another post by a sad side of me

No comments:

Post a Comment