Tuesday, November 1, 2011

first of november

its d 1st post for my november
today 31/10 i gt smtg to say for work
3pm work.2.45 u wn us to report for work
bt on my way suddenly rain so heavy
i late for 5minutes report in work
should u say like dat to me?
its nt dat i purposely late come or wad
bt rain i hv to slow down my speed
its my work.i wont risk my life for ur RULE
hope u cn undstd one day.im nt gving reason...

jz nw when i facing my screen n chat
my mom came in asked me
did i drink in my room?
i said yes
u drink 3cans at one time?
yea
y u drink so many at one time.u gt wad problem.broke up r?
dat moment.i cant turn back my head
bcz my eye is going to drop tears
hw cn i tell u all my things.i dn noe hw to tell dis
i dn noe hw to ans.jz said y cant i drink
i want to drink den i drink
bt in my heart.ur question make my wound bleed
i told myself i wont do dis agn.hope i cn do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment