Tuesday, November 8, 2011

you're back to camp

im very sleepy today
u going back
morning cant sleep well
awhile wake ady
did u noe i keep take my hp c gt msg or nt
i was hoping to get ur msg to chat wif me
bt its 3pm already.i cant wait n msg u agn
thx for replying my msg jz nw b4 u back
although u still ntg to say wif me
bt u still make urself reply me.im glad
u back return phone time.im lost agn
i keep shouting n release my stress
i jz cant afford to lose you my love
still rmb the day i bring u to take the ns letter
dat moment u ask me y so sad
bcz i dn wn u to leave me.i dn wn things chg
if i gt a chance.i hope u never get the ns thing
i dn wn u to go.dn wn u leave me my girl

i tried to sleep jz nw
bt once i close my eye
all i c is u.i really c u
i cant make myself fall asleep
i miss you i love you
all the moment we go through
all the thing i done for u
all the smile dat u gv me
i cant forget about it i so suffer
my sleep is see all dis memory like movie
i love you too deep making myself like dis
lee jia jia.i willing sacrifice anything to chg
bt did u still hv feeling to me?
i very appreciate we both.dis relationship
i promise every year make a bday cake for u
u said u will waiting my surprise every year
all dis promises.vanish le mar?cried so bad T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment