Wednesday, November 9, 2011

once...our memories.my happiness

so sleepy jz nw morning
yesterday nt enuf sleep
back time on9 awhile
den lie at my bed cant sleep
go out lie at sofa
fall asleep le
bt sleep for 4hours wake d
aikz

i dream about my happiness
3years ago.ur skul holiday time
still rmb our first time outing?
u help me to make my hair straight
help me to do all nice nice
we go qb wif ur frens sit bus
dats d 1st time our outing
back time we sit bus too
at bus.u was tired n sleepy
i find a place for u den we two sit
u slowly put ur head at my shoulder
den sleep at there.dats d moment i dream
dat moment i never forget it.im so 幸福
i really miss dat time we two love each other
in our eyes.gt each other.is happiness ady
first time outing.n my first time so happy

i miss you agn
i wn to stop crying bcz im guy
bt i jz cant do it.bcz i love you jia T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment