Sunday, November 6, 2011

my 2nd off day

right nw.is 4am.jz back
u n me.really so stranger nw
u dn even say careful to me anymore
is it so hard to talk wif me agn??
dis time really let me felt
i gt no chance on u anymore
u gt ur own path n own man to choose
n i never catch up u agn...
my heart so pain.bt oni i feel it
u sure very enjoy wif ur frens at there
im so stupid stay near u to wait u
u even scared to let ur fren saw me
i tink i worry bout ur safety oso extra d
u nw go out all oso gt ur own fren
u oni noe it urself.i no right to noe it oso
heard ur conversation wif fren in car
dats d stop of my heartbeat
i wish to stop there.n hv a talk wif u
i wish i cn ask u clearly about dis realationship
bt inside the car.i cn c.u wont mind bout it
thx u jia.thx for gving me all the memories
thx for dis chance i cn hear ur voice for one last time
we r jz a most normal fren nw
i wont ask u anything nw onward
wont mind anything oso.bcz my identity chg ady
i want to say.i love you
before.present.future...i will still continue it
thx u for love me once before
i wish u all the best.n happy always.becareful in all

im lucky.i reached home safely.im blessed
lil bit drunk.vomited at roadside =[
jz nw is worthy for me...
today is my 2nd off day
tmr night going to start my midnight shift
the shift i hate the most since last months
i going to suffer insomnia agn T.T
i hate dis shift so much.i hate it :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment