Sunday, November 6, 2011

im tired le

im tired of guessing dis n dat
yesterday till jz nw 7 le
u still dn wn reply me
mayb...u really forget bout me ady
i tink u gt ur fren cn msg acc u today
yesterday i ask u bt u dint hear tiok
today i get my guts.n ask u all le
finally i cn get all the ans i dn noe
thx for telling me all the truth
i nw noe we two really no chance le
no matter hw hard i tried.u gt ur own world
ur world n me.will never b same anymore
i hope u cn chase wad u wn in future
n careful in dis realistic world
full of dangerous thing.n dn walk wrong path
if i cn reverse the time
i hope i cn reverse to the time i met u
n make myself so care u all nid to ask u
eventhough u dont love me.bt i wont blame u
i hope u cn let me continue love u
by knowing u r safe all the time
thx for gving me all the memories
ur good n bad.will always in my mind
all the best jia
n all the best to me
i oso will cry badly.bt aft finiz.i hope i cn do better

No comments:

Post a Comment