Monday, November 7, 2011

the last time,no more repeating

sry dat im a jerk
i dint mean to disturb u
keep saying bout him
mayb i jz cant control myself
keep lying myself.bt im too over le
i hope u cn accept my apologize too
i noe u n him is ntg.i nt wn to blame u ya
u n him jz normal fren.dat msg n call talk oni
im sry to keep saying u...

yesterday thx to my buddy jia chee
thx for willing to listen to my problem
i oso wn to b her frens.wait her back
slowly chg myself n chase her back
bt nw she jz treat me as a fren
a fren which i dn noe hw to explain
she din even gv me a chance a hope nw
she dn love me anymore.nw jz like a new fren relation
bt i cant forget about her.all about her all the time
ignoring me maybe is better for her
i jz wn to date u out.hv a movie.meal.n a talk
as a last gift for me b4 i leave.my last wish
bt nt going to come true anymore

the alcohol ruined my body.nw so suffer everyday
nw i wont drink red wine n tiger beer together.experience
keep vomiting n no apetite to eat nw
cant even sleep well.nw im like a dead man
i tried so hard to smile n cover my wound
bt i cant make it...
maybe im leaving earlier.mayb cant even c u anymore
at here.no matter go where.oso flash out shadow of u
mayb wif u too long.bcome a rely to u
i jz worry other guy dn noe is which type
scare they is playing dat type.lie ur feeling
i jz worry other guy cant protect u
bt im so stupid.u noe who is gud n bad
if im leaving.i hope i cn make a new life myself

sry to make u hate me n felt so disturbing
i wont do dis anymore.today i promise myself
if u treat me as fren.i will treat u as fren
if u tink of me.a msg will make me feels better
if nt so fren.ntg say to me.i oso wont msg disturb u agn
u said should go out c the world n noe more frens
dis oni considered as a life.bt i cant do it le
thx dat day.u called me to fetch u
i cn hear ur voice for few second
i cn c ur face in car.mayb dat moment is ur awful time
sitting there n ntg cn talk to me
but i wont forget it.dat night.my last piece
i dn wn to regret till the moment u leave me
i love u.n the place always belongs to u
hope someday.somewhere.we cn still met up...

No comments:

Post a Comment