Wednesday, November 9, 2011

i jz back.wif sadness

i jz back wif my fren jia chee
he fetching his gf go out n ask me
fetch me go 1st avenue
they go buy smtg den oni put his gf
reach 1st avenue
i jz following their back because
all the memories wif u flash out agn
i really wish u were here wif me
still rmb we at there laughing all the way
go there hv our meal n shopping
all dat.is the memories i cherish
aft he put his gf we go hv dinner
we chat n laugh.bt i dn dare tell him
hw stupid am i.wif him chat.bt tinking bout her

back home.i saw the moon so bright n round
so beautiful.i wish u cn acc me sitting there
enjoying the moonlight scenery...
nw...i oni wn to tell myself
pls let me keep the memories.i cn recall anytime
u at there enjoying wif frens mar?
still tired mar??did u c the moonlight too?
hope u cn enjoy it too
11/11/11 coming.the day i wish to spend wif u =[

No comments:

Post a Comment