Monday, November 14, 2011

13/11.i mz stop.this for u.LJJ

morning aft finiz my work
fast go georgetown buy the porridge u like
i ask u b4 wn date u go eat bt morning sell oni
u say lazy wake n gt work tired cant go
so today i fast go buy wn put at ur hse
ltr ur parents come time cn take for u eat
bt aft buy n going to ur hse
u msg me said cant take in n scold me ask 1st
last time i ask u scold me say can take in
i noe next time no chance take u go eat
dats y i jz go buy for u today while i still cn
bt finally u jz scold me n dint reply me anymore

i dn noe y.slowly ride my bike
i ride till ur camp agn...dis is my 3rd day come le
i guess today u on duty.sneak at bus there hope cn c u
bt wait for hours n still dint c u
i tink u inside office dint come out ady
jz cn back home wif disappointment feeling
dis time is last time i like dis oso le
i wont sneaky go n try to c u anymore.im sorry

noe u busy whole day n nid to go for buddha class
bt i dint get ur reply i jz very hard to go trough
finally i msg u.n i tell u i check on u
dis is making u hate me more?
bt i oso tell u all my feeling le
im jealous of him.n i dn wn to lose u
i wish i cn hear u say gv a chance to we two
i hope u cn gv a chance to me.i cn chg anything for u
no matter wad u wn me to chg oso cn.all jz for u
bt u return phone oso le no chance to get ur answer
today.i tell u all my feeling.i really wnt go kek u agn
we both many things hv chg.when u said break.u chg le
u say treat me as fren.bt i hope u really mean it.as fren
one things for sure dint chg.i still loving u so much jia
i will gv u time.no matter hw long is it.i will wait for u
hope when u tink le.u will gv me a ans.no matter wad ans

while waiting for u
i will chg myself.to a better man
hope when u back time.cn c a diff me
eventhough our relation chg le.my care to u nvr chg
i will try to be more open minded
i wont drink till so bad torture myself ady
if u dn wn c my name.i wont appear in ur phone
i still miss.ur hugs.hugging u.the world is all mine
wish my wish cn come true.soon or later
effort to get back my love.miss lee jia jia

No comments:

Post a Comment